The Motorola R7 radio is a 64 or 1000 channel handheld unit that is ideal for public safety, oil and gas, mining, and manufacturing industries. The R7 radio is slated to replace the Motorola XPR 7550e as the top of the line commercial portable radio.
The R7 is a digital portable radio using UHF or VHF frequencies that offers game-changing audio capabilities in a rugged, future-ready device. Its advanced audio processing ensures that your communications are loud and clear, while its rugged construction is ready for harsh environments. Always be heard with a built in speaker capable of delivering a loudness factor of 102 phons, four times louder than a shouting conversation.
Each version of the R7 radio includes GPS, emergency button, Bluetooth 5.2, 3rd party applications and more. Connect to your existing fleet with the ability to connect to any Motorola infrastructure such as IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, or Capacity Max.
Motorola R7 radio highlights
- Digital and analog transmissions
- 1000 channels (display) or 64 channels (non-display)
- UHF and VHF frequency bands
- 4 watts (UHF) and 5 watts (VHF) max power output
- IP68 water and dust proof
- Easy to manage 10 oz weight for non-display model (11 oz w/display)
- 19 hours of battery life with up to 25 using a high capacity battery
- Full color display w/full keypad
- Orange dedicated emergency button
- Intrinsically safe option (UL) available
- 5 year Motorola warranty
Supported system technologies
- Conventional analog/digital
- IP site connect
- Capacity plus
- Linked capacity plus
- Capacity max (enabled version add-on)